2020 & 2021 has seen rapid expansion of one of the South Coast leading Security Service providers, Real World Services. This growth over the last 18 months has massively increased their workload and staffing requirements. Real World Services are looking for full time ‘Relief Security Officers’ who have the flexibility and adaptability to work in multiple spheres of their Security Services Operations across Dorset, Somerset, South Wiltshire and Hampshire.
Your essential role will provide relief cover in the following areas:
- Estate Patrolling & Access Control
- Beach Patrols
- Static Guarding
- Mobile Patrols
- Vacant Property Inspections
- Community Support
Key points to note:
- You MUST have a valid SIA licence
- You MUST have a full UK driving licence
- Have the ability to work flexibly
- Variable hours over a seven day shift pattern
- Based with 30 miles of central Dorset
- Full training, uniform provided
- Career progression
- 28 days annual holiday
An SIA licence and full driving licence is ESSENTIAL!
Due to the number of applicants, we will be unable to respond if you do not meet the above requirements.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your SIA details and contact telephone number.