Real World Services are one of the South’s leading Security Services providers. Following recent growth and expansion, we are looking for suitable individuals to join the team as Estate Patrol & Access Control Officers.
- Do you live within a 30 mile radius of Wareham?
- Do you have an SIA licence?
- Do you have a valid driving licence?
If the answer to these three questions is yes, Real World Services would like to talk to you about working on one of their Purbeck Estates.
Your shifts will involve patrolling the clients rural land in one of our 4 x 4 Rangers, inspecting various locations around the sites, controlling access and maintaining ‘Health & Safety Protocols’ whilst on site.
Key points to note:
- You MUST have a valid SIA licence
- You MUST have a full UK driving licence
- Day, night & weekends -12 hrs shifts
- Variable hours over seven days
- Purbeck based positions
- Full training, uniform provided
- 28 days annual holiday
An SIA licence and full driving licence is ESSENTIAL!
Due to the number of applicants, we will be unable to respond if you do not meet the above requirements.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com
Please include your SIA details and contact telephone number.